Canter postal match
Canter try-out postal match
Walk and trot postal match
Arena course postal match
Postal Polish track
If using the system for the first time
1. Contact Radek (email@example.com), or Arno (firstname.lastname@example.org) & ask them to issue you some personal login details for the system
2. LOGIN HERE
3. Add your club (if it is not there already) under the "database > clubs" option
4. Next, if you wish you can add your riders (under database > riders) and horses (under database > horses) at this point, though they can be added later
(all of these can be edited by the person who registered them or by admin (Radek or Arno)
If using the system for a second time OR continuing on from above
1. Select database > postal match
2. Choose the current postal match (which will have "in progress" as its status)
3. Click on "add result"
4. Select your rider and horse (you can add them here if you have not already added them)
Do not try to add a new rider or horse after entering your data as it will wipe your data
5. Add the time and the target scores for each run. Then click "save" The total will be displayed at the bottom. If there are any errors you can correct that entry and press "save" again
6. When you have saved this entry and are happy that it is correct then press "clear" and enter your next entry following steps 4 and 5 as before
Click here to access walk/trot postal
The IHAA was established in late 2013.
Bringing the Global community of Horseback Archers together via Postal Matches and a standardised Grading System.